| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Uliastai in December is very cold at -20.3 °C (-4.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -13.5 °C (7.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -25.7 °C (-14.3 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. An airy 3.2mm (0.1in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 8:23 long and the longest day is 8:39 long with an average length of 8:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Uliastai December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Uliastai, Mongolia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Uliastai:
- Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia - 426.1 kms (264.8 miles) NNE
- Khatgal, Mongolia - 383 kms (238 miles) NE
- Muren, Mongolia - 321.1 kms (199.5 miles) NE
- Tarialan, Mongolia - 428.7 kms (266.4 miles) ENE
- Tosontsengel, Mongolia - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) NE
- Erdenemandal, Mongolia - 347.4 kms (215.9 miles) ENE
- Tsetserleg, Mongolia - 347.7 kms (216.1 miles) E
- Aayanbulag, Mongolia - 138 kms (85.7 miles) SE
- Galuut, Mongolia - 274 kms (170.3 miles) ESE
- Bayankhongor, Mongolia - 342 kms (212.5 miles) ESE